Conversion to ePub doesn't have to be a headache.
Our Standard and Premium Publishing packages feature ePub and .mobi conversion.
Standard eBook conversion includes:
- Free phone and email customer service support
- 14-point eBook conversion preflight checklist
- Conversion from your supplied file
- Insertion of your supplied cover image
- Post-conversion QC check on popular eReaders
- Up to 10 graphic elements (photographs, illustrations, charts, tables, etc.)
- Up to 250 pages (add $.50 per page over 250 pages)
Premium eBook conversion includes:
- All of the above plus:
- ePub format proof prior to distribution
- Priority processing and conversion
- Up to 50 graphic elements (photographs, illustrations, charts, tables, etc.)
How to ensure the text in your document will convert properly
In order to properly convert a document to ePub, it must contain "real" text that isn’t rasterized or included within an image. To tell if your text is “real” there are a few things you can do:
If you have a PDF:
If you can select the text seperately and copy and paste it, your document contains text that is ready for conversion.
If you have a Word document:
If you can select the text seperately or modify it in any way, your document contains text that is ready for conversion.
If your book has images that contain text, your final ePub file will also show that text as part of the image.
Get your ISBN – just $19.
Even if you have an ISBN for your printed book, your eBook needs its own unique identifying number in the digital marketplace for sales reports. Buy yours through BookBaby and save money!
We can handle graphics-heavy books!
Submit your book in any of the file types listed above and we'll convert your first 10 graphic images for FREE. After that, it's just $2 each for your charts, graphs, tables, drawings, photographs and more.
Have more questions about file conversion? Check out our FAQ.