Take your novel from Manuscript to Marketplace
Completing a novel is a big achievement, but your work is far from over. Now you’ve got to turn your manuscript into a published book. With so many steps involved (editing, design, eBook conversion, distribution, marketing, and more), many authors are understandably intimidated by this part of the book publishing process.
In this exclusive guide for NaNoWriMo participants, BookBaby outlines a simple 6-week strategy to help you create a book that will catch readers’ attention, get reviewers talking, and take you to the next level in your writing career.
Inside you will learn about:
- How to tell when your manuscript is ready for editing
- Why editing is essential and how to begin the process
- Publishing options and choosing the pathway that’s best for you
- Getting a jump start on your book marketing
- Giving your book an eye-catching cover
- eBook formatting and conversion basics
- And more!
Free for all NaNoWriMo participants.
Fill out the information below to download the PDF instantly!